-

Hoo peeps ...

Welcome to the site where it is dedicated to two of the band members from

Big Bang name Kwon Ji Yong; G-Dragon and Choi Seung Hyun ; T.O.P.

I am not being bias to make this site

just because this site only shows G-Dragon and T.O.P and not all of them. I have no favorites , HEAR ME ?!! LOL

I love all five of them .

If you want to see all of the members ,

then be my guest and go visit this site ; Big Bang 빅뱅 Sunset Glow 붉은노을 - I would be happy if you do .

This site , I have my eonnie working with me , so have applause for her too .

Well , for now it is only me, because she is busy with her UNI work , so FIGHT Minnie eonnie !!

And before I go ,

all of the links I putted here, nearly the entire goes to

BBVIP [dot] net and if you want to see what it is , do register here at BBVIP [dot] net .

We all will be happy if you do . Because ... !! That forum rock ... and addicted mostly !!

More important , it is very friendly , so they don’t bite .

Mostly I do , because I can and I say so .

Jokes , I don’t go bite .

I want to thank Boss for that .

FTW !!

Oh !! One most important thing is that :

NEVER TO TAKE ANY THING OUT OF THIS SITE !!

NEVER TO RIP IT !!

NEVER TO HOTLINK !!

AND I MEANT IT PEEPS ... !!

IF YOU DO , MAKE SURE TO TELL ME FIRST .

I DON’T BITE , I DO MENTION I DO BITE BUT I WAS JOKING .

SO ... ANY QUESTION , EMAIL ME AT projectbbvip_jjang@hotmail.com

DO UNDERSTAND ME THAT ALL OF THE EDITTING AND EVERYTHING, I WORKED FOR IT .

AND THE REST , FULLY CREDITS TO ALL OF THEM !!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ...

I want G-Dragon solo album; Heartbreaker !!

No !! I mostly need the entire album of Big Bang and the most EPIC ever is the Big Show DVD !!

I need to have my own server also . But ... sigh .

Visit our main headquarter at :

BBVIP [dot] net

Ji★T.O.P

Link up ?

NO HOTLINK !!

Ji★T.O.P

-

제목 없음 GD

BUT I LOVE U - G-DRAGON.KR

bbvip [dot] net Stand Up! Bringing the BANG to BBVIP!

Big Bang 빅뱅 ``Sunset Glow 붉은노을 ``Park Yong Ji©

Friday, September 04, 2009

{VIDEO} + {TRANS} 090903 BIGBANG T.O.P「ELLE Korea」Photo Shoot



-


Please DO NOT HOTLINK I say ...
















Wooo ...
He looks so professional ... to me ...
Enjoy the video .
^.^




Video Credit to : taijizero @ Youtube

Also credit to : Minsarang ♥ KPOP JJANG 짱!
ELLE Korea


Visit BBVIP [dot] net